Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What Do You Think?

I was blog-stalking this morning and read a post about the IVF Vacation. The blogger stated that she witnessed this site and info from CNN last night. So OF COURSE I needed to do some research. And sure enough, CNN had a video about the IVF Vacation. Check out this video...







I must say...I'm pretty interested in doing more research...the cost of IVF in the Czech Republic is 1/3 the cost of it here in the USA. Pretty amazing, isn't it? What are your thoughts on this? I'd love to hear them...


3 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! That is pretty darn cool. I can understand why a couple would be VERY interested in finding out more!

I'm going to say extra prayers for you regarding this new information. God has a plan for you & He might have just put it in front of you. With HIM you will find your answer.

Sending lots of hugs!

Kendra said...

You know what Lianna, I say if the Lord doesn't put a stop in your heart about it -GO FOR IT!! People will go on and on about the "dangers" of "lesser" countries, but the truth is, if we REALLY believe that we rest in the Lord's hands, then we are always safe =-)
Blessings,
kendra

The Cawoods said...

We were in Maui, but at the Westin!Our trip was for our first anniversary. Such a beautiful place... I want to go back tomorrow! Wishing you much success with the IVF process. We just started the IVF process ourselves. Hopefully God will bless us both with babies in 2009! Merry Christmas!

Clarice