Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Door Tour...



Today is the first annual Growing Our Own Garden's Christmas Door Tour!!!





Here are the pics of my Christmas front door...





This is a pic of all our decorations at our front door.


Our theatre department at school has a poinsettia fundraiser each year and I always buy a few...I think their poinsettias are just beautiful. I won the metal stocking from Southern Living Home and I think it looks great with the leftover garland from my mantel.


We have the BEST florist shop I have EVER seen...Kuhn's Florist. For the past two years, I have gotten a real wreath and the pine scent is so intoxicating!

My toy soldier is probably my MOST FAVORITE Christmas decoration. My mom bought him for me over 10 years ago and I look forward to putting him out at my front door each year.




Okay, you've seen my front door, now it's your turn! This is how it works...add your link to Mr. Linky below and leave a comment so we can visit your Christmas Door. I can't wait to see how creative you all are!












11 comments:

Unknown said...

Your porch is beautiful! I LOVE the toy soldier!! I posted my door and entered my link. I also gave your other blog a little shout out for your giveaway. ;)

Laura Ann said...

I have to tell you that I smiled when I saw this post. I have the EXACT same toy soldier on my porch. I forgot that we both had one. Have a great day!

Kristy said...

I posted my pics! I love yours!

Kristy said...

Oh my lands.... I am almost rolling off the couch laughing. On my comments you put that you like the wreath on my "panty" instead of "pantry."
LIANNA! How did you know? *giggle*
Just kidding- I own no Christmas themed drawers. =)

Kendra said...

I love your door Lianna! I wanted to play too, but we haven't decorated our door yet because we are going out of town...I see this is the "first annual", so I will play next year FOR SURE!
Off to view the other doors now!
Happy Wednesday =-)

Oh- the island we are going to is Oahu.

Faith said...

How fun! Your front door looks SO pretty. I am not pleased with what's going on with mine this year, so I won't be playing along...let's just say mine does not look near as good as yours!

Unknown said...

lianna~your door looks great. you know i'm loving the stocking. sorry i'm a little late with my pic. i didn't like some of the pics i took.

Anonymous said...

I posted mine...not too exciting but it is there. :)

Meredith said...

Just bopped over from Three at Four.

I LOVE your soldier. There is something so traditional about toy soldiers that I always love. Your entry is very cheery and pretty.

Kara said...

I just love all of your decor! Thanks for hosting!
God Bless,
Kara Shriver-John 3:30
Texas

Kara said...

My husband and I use to live at Jax Beach (Marshlanding area) several years ago. We loved it there!