Friday, December 19, 2008

I Want to Be at the END of the List...

Kelly's List that is...Kelly created this blog where she has posted all the names of women longing to have a baby. Whether it be through adoption, naturally concieving, holding a baby to term, or through IVF, all the women listed have the desire to be a mother. She also has a list of women to pray for that are hoping to find a life-long companion to share their life with. It is pretty amazing to see the number of women out there with the same desires and frustrations as mine. Kelly posted on her blog that within 6 weeks of having this blog and 6 weeks of prayer for these ladies, 11 women have discovered they are pregnant!!! What an awesome gift from God this Christmas!!!

Kelly posts all the praises at the end of the list, so you can see which women have been successful in their journey. This is where I hope to be SOON....at the END of the list!

Psalm 86:1-7
Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help. Protect me, for I am devoted to You. Save me, for I serve You and trust You. You are my God. Be merciful, O Lord, for I am calling on You constantly. Give me happiness, O Lord for my life depends on You. O Lord , You are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask Your aid. Listen closely to my prayer, O Lord; hear my urgent cry. I will call to You whenever trouble strikes, and You will answer me.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is so awesome! You and I WILL be at the end of that list soon! It's amazing how many people are praying for us. I'm always praying for you girl!

Amanda Ledford said...

We will all be at the end of that list before we know it! It won't be long now. There are so many people praying for us! I know I sure am praying for you!!!!

Unknown said...

lianna~know that i am praying for you everyday. i know you will be at the end of that list soon:)

Kelly said...

I want to be at the end of the list too. I know that we will be. We just have to continue to be patient.

Jenna said...

You know you are in my prayers, and I know that you will be at the bottom of that list!

Mrs Anne said...

Oh sweet Lianna!

I think of you daily and include you and yours in my prayers...

You are an amazing woman who will be a wonderful mother... i just KNOW it's coming for you...

Many prayers...

xo

Kelly said...

Lianna -
I can't WAIT for the day you e-mail me to tell me to move you to the praise list! I am going to jump up and down and scream!
And it WILL happen!!!
Everytime someone lets me know that they are now a praise - it makes me pray THAT much harder for everyone who is still waiting!
Please don't give up hope - you will be there!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendra said...

I am SO with you!! I have been SO incredibly encouraged by all the praises on the blog. Did you see that one woman had been trying for 7 years?!? PRAISE GOD!!!
I am praying for you Liana. We had a terrible storm in Hawaii, and as I watched the palm trees sway in the wind, I remembered your post awhile back about the palm trees and prayed God would bless you for your faithfulness...soon!!!!

Faith said...

Me too, me too!! Oh, I'm praying that the year ahead holds the beautiful blessing of children for all of us continuing to wait on Him. He is able!!