Friday, August 27, 2010

Wounds Heal...

It has been over a WEEK since I've posted on this blog....which is definitely NOT my normal :) School started and it's been a busy week (for a lack of better words)!!!

Monday is my last follow-up appointment with my doctor and I am REALLY looking forward to hearing what he has to say. I am curious as to what he thinks our next steps should be.

I am proud to announce that my four wounds from my surgery are healing nicely. I am hoping after a few more weeks (and the use of Mederma twice a day) you won't even be able to see the scars. Fingers CROSSED :)

My heart still longs for a baby...every week, every day, every minute that passes by. But just like the wounds from my surgery, I will be healed. I believe it!!

5 comments:

queenoe said...

My heart longs for your heart's longing... STAY ENCOURAGED SWEET ONE! Love, Cherry

Amanda Faye said...

I just want you to know you are A amazing woman for sharing your journey with the world. Also for us women who like you are also hoping to be mommys one day. It is SO hard for me to not only deal with my husband who is sick but think about when will I ever mother A child of my own...I guess I always think and try to remember in those sad sad moments that it could ALWAYS be worse...I feel sometimes like I am all alone in this journey. I know I am not but that sure is how it feels sometimes. Keep your chin up... XOXO Amanda

Megan said...

Good news that you're healing nicely. Continued prayers!!

Lesley At Sarita Farms said...

Praying for good news on Monday!! I know you are one day closer to becoming a mom!!!

Jen S. said...

Glad you are healing so nicely Lianna!
I only wish the absolute best for you ;)
School starts for us here in Vegas tomorrow. I've missed my job and am excited to go back :)