Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Due Season...

I am having my laproscopy surgery today and couldn't be happier!!

We've been through so many seasons in this journey to grow our own garden....we've had plowing seasons, planting seasons, and watering seasons. Although it's been a long, hard path, without all the seasons, we wouldn't be prepared. I understand now that He was preparing us for the beatiful garden that He has in store for our future.

God promises that our due season of harvest is coming and we are looking forward to seeing every dream and every desire fulfilled.


"I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase and the trees of the field yield their fruit."~Leviticus 26:4

Please keep us in your prayers, as well as the doctors that will be performing my surgery.

I'll update my blog after my surgery this week :)

12 comments:

123 said...

Praying for you!!

Jenna said...

Praying for your surgery today!

Pam B said...

My prayers are with you for a healing surgery. Love ya!

High Heeled Mama said...

Sending up a prayer for you for today. good luck!!

Jess said...

Praying for a speedy recovery and that you find some answers.

Justinand said...

Praying for you...for a easy, uncomplicated surgery, finding and removing the endometriosis, and a very fast recover!! Love you!

waiting and wishing said...

Praying for peace and answers for you today!

michelle ellis said...

Praying for you!!

Megan said...

Lots and lots of prayers!!

Susan said...

Good luck!!

bella said...

Praying for successful surgery and may it result in your miracle baby to be!

Meredith said...

I am praying for you as you have your surgery and recover this week!