Friday, August 13, 2010

Checking In...

Today is day four of my recovery and I'm hanging in there. My days consist of:

1.  Irregular sleeping patterns...the pain meds have me off schedule. I wake up at 2:00 a.m. in pain, take some medication, and then can't go back to sleep until 5:00 a.m. NOT GOOD :( Especially since school starts in three days!!

2.  Nausea...I haven't really felt like eating much because I am so nauseous. I have eaten yogurt in the morning, cheese and crackers for lunch, and soup for dinner. I'm so ready for my appetite to pick back up.

3.  BOREDOM...I have played every game known to man on my computer these past four days. My farm on Farmville is exploding with all kinds of crops and farm animals...I can't believe I just admitted to that!!!

4.  My DVR...when I'm not sleeping or playing games on the computer, I'm trying to catch up on all my DVRed shows.

Just checking in, although it's pretty uneventful, huh???

6 comments:

Life Happens said...

Recover is suppose to be boring because you're recovering!

I hope you continue to get better before school starts. When you get your appetite back, make sure your DH takes you out for a good dinner.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww, I'm sorry girl! Praying you feel great before school starts!

Meredith said...

...and sometimes we need uneventful. Its good to kick back and have no worries or obligations. That way when we do have to get back on the grind we are well rested for it! Enjoy your down time while you can. =)

Lori said...

Hope that what you may have heard back from the doctor was news that you could work with and plan for...
xoxo

Love with a Latte said...

Feel better soon friend! School starts soon!

Heather said...

praying for you my freind!!! Hoping that this is what it takes for you to get your miracle!!!