Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday (Times Three)...


Thursdays are when I post about three things that I am MOST thankful for that week. Here they are:

1. My JOB!!

With the economy taking this downward turn, I am SO thankful to have a good, steady job. I appreciate more and more every single day the job security I have.

2. SPRING BREAK!!

I am SO looking forward to spring break next week. I will be spending the entire week in Houston with my family and friends. There will be GOOD times happening this week :)

3. My Greeting Cards Website!!

I kicked off my greeting cards website a few weeks ago...Greeting Cards for Our Garden...and I got my first custom order yesterday....invitations for a sweet little 2 years old birthday party. I have NO idea why I didn't think of creating invitations before, but I bought some cute stamps and will be adding that section to my site shortly.

What three things that are you most thankful for on this Thankful Thursday (Times Three)???


No comments: