Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pray for Me...Pray for Others

Pray for MeWe participate in "Pray for Me... Pray for Others" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to add your prayer request. Join a community of friends who care about you, and hope you will care about them.




Pray for me...

David and I are traveling to see my parents in Houston on Friday. Please pray that our travels are safe.

I received another comment on my Gigantic Giveaway that upset me. I have been praying about whether or not I was going to post about it or at least say my side of the story. I have decided to just pray, pray, pray.


Pray for others...

Please pray for Baby Stellan and a full recovery.


3 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm praying!

And I'm also praying for all those people who can't seem to find something nice to say!

Marie W said...

Hey Lianna,
I am praying for you..
I noticed the comments and I was highly offended for you. I believe that if this is something you truly want then go for it! It is not our place to judge. If others were not willing to help you on this journey they would not assist in this venture. Do what YOUR heart tells you to. I believe that God is going to bless you immensely!

To those who are leaving nasty comments, check yourself first! No one is forcing you to read the blog and/or make donation. GET A LIFE!!!

Cassie_lu said...

Prayers for you, your family, and your friends.

Also, it would be great to see you during your weekend visit :)