Monday, March 2, 2009

Maxine Monday...

Can you believe it is MONDAY already????
Here is Maxine's wisdom for this first Monday of March.



I am definitely feeling the MADNESS myself. I have so many things going on in my life, that I seriously amaze myself sometimes. I've always been great at multi-tasking, but I think I've bitten off a little more than I can chew this go around.
How do I know? Because I can NOT sleep!!! And I LOVE sleep!!! My mind is just going and going and I either can't get to sleep at night or I wake up early thinking about what I need to do next. All of this thinking, planning, and worrying is really making me crazy. I've tried laying in bed and just praying...thanking God for all the blessings in my life, I've tried counting my breathing---inhale for 1 seconds, exhale for 1 seconds, inhale for 2, exhale for 2, and so on until I reach 10 seconds. I am just at a loss at what to do...I need to get to sleep and then STAY asleep.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get rid of this March Madness?



1 comment:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Lianna, I just re-sent an e-mail with your tickets! Maybe check your "junk mail" if it doesn't show up in your Inbow. My address is blessedbyhishand at yahoo.com

Happy Monday!