Monday, March 23, 2009

Maxine Monday...

Okay guys...it's Maxine Monday again. Let's see what Maxine's wisdom is for today...


I am normally a creature of habit...I HATE change!!! I always eat the same thing at restaurants, I follow my daily routine without fail, and hardly ever take risks. I think I was always worried about getting hurt...whether it was getting embarrassed or failing. But, I have really been trying to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. It's hard...but trying new things is always hard. But you never know what you are missing out on, until you try.

Tell me about something you have been worried about starting or trying...and WHEN you are going to take that leap of faith and go for it!

1 comment:

The Coach's Wife said...

Geepers...I have no idea. Not scared of trying...but nervous with the FET! Maybe I should try skydiving! No Way!!!!!