Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Greeting Cards for Our Garden...

Most of you know that I have an Etsy Store that I started a few months ago where I sell the greeting cards that I create. The DH convinced me to look into purchasing a domain name and get my website out there...on Google, Yahoo, etc. He is the "salesman" in our family, so I took his advice.

Please check out my new website, Greeting Cards for Our Garden and let me know what you think.

Here are some sample cards that you'll find on my site...









I also had Faith create a button for my site too...







So please feel free to snag this button and help me advertise my new website! I do plan to keep my Etsy Store up and running...that is, unless my website gets CRAZY busy.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

lianna~ these cards are beautiful:) i love the black and white!!

Faith said...

Yay!!! Your site looks great and the cards are sooo pretty!!

I'm so proud of you =)