Monday, March 16, 2009

Maxine Monday...

Mondays are when I post a Maxine cartoon and reflect on her wisdom. Let's see what Maxine has to say on this Monday...

It is just about that time...SPRING!! The weather here in Florida has been absolutely beautiful. Yesterday the temperature was in the low 80's and I couldn't have asked for a nicer day. The DH and I are starting to work in our yard...it really looks pitiful right now because of the harsh winter we had this year. I know our winter was no where NEAR what some of you experienced, but to this Southern girl, it was pretty cold.

Our pool looks...how should I say this...like a swamp?!?!? But the DH is working on making it presentable and swim-ready. We had a few broken parts on our pool pump and on our pool cleaner, but he worked all day Sunday on getting everything back like it used to be. So, I expect our pool to be back to normal VERY soon.

What is the next step...buying plants. I absolutely LOVE pretty flowers and greenery. A lot of our blooms froze this year because I didn't cover them like I should have. But, what better excuse to go out and purchase some new blooms for the spring.

Although I am looking forward to spring-cleaning...I vow NOT to lose my mind this year, like Maxine!!!

Are you ready for spring cleaning???




No comments: