Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Enjoy the Journey...

My sweet sweet friend Sarah sent me two CD's that I am in LOVE with. She titled the CD's Songs for the Journey and I canNOT tell you how much they have helped me. I blogged about the song that inspired me the most on the first CD here.


Well, I finally started listening to the second CD and it is JUST as awesome as the first one. Again, the very first song on the CD is my favorite. It's another song by Naomi Carroll entitled Enjoy the Journey.



Here are the lyrics...


Do you ever think God’s given up on you?
When your faith is weak and you question what He can do.
Let me encourage your heart, He knows right where you are He’ll see you through.
Enjoy the journey rest in God’s love
Give Him glory be strong and stand up
For He has given life worth living so until eternity, enjoy the journey.

Be faithful and strong His work in you has begun
Don’t ever give up just hold on to what He has done.
So don’t waste time with your tears and lies by your fears you can go on.
Enjoy the journey rest in God’s love
Give Him glory, be strong and stand up
For He has given life worth living, so until eternity, enjoy the journey.

I know some times this life is hard
And it seems like heaven is so far away but He has promised better days.
Enjoy the journey rest in God’s love
Give Him glory, be strong and stand up
He’s given life worth living so until eternity, enjoy the journey

So until eternity, enjoy the journey.



All I could say was WOW after I heard the song. It spoke directly to my heart. So until eternity, I'll enjoy the journey He's set before me.

8 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Those lyrics are wonderful and I hope they touch many people!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing the lyrics and the CD.

Unknown said...

I think it is often at our most difficult times that we come closer to him. I love the lyrics thanks for sharing.

Happy WW!

If you would like to visit here is my link...
http://www.gardenersreach.com/post/Stephens-Garden-Camellia.aspx

Unknown said...

WOW...felt like that song was written directly to me. I needed that.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Beautiful lyrics! Thanks for sharing!

The Coach's Wife said...

Don't you just love her songs? I have listened to her own personal CD over and over again. I love it! We used the song "Enjoy the Journey" for my Grammie's slide show video at her funeral. It is a very special song to me as well. It is hard sometimes to enjoy the journey that God has put us on...but He promises us better days! So glad you love your CD's! They are in my infertility/life survival kit!

Susie said...

That sounds lovely:-)

Megan said...

Sounds like a song I need to hear. Love the lyrics. Gonna go look it up on youtube now. =)