I am thankful...
- that I have a church that I adore.
- for a marriage that is strong.
- for a family that loves me unconditionally.
- for the roof over my head.
- for the clothes on my back.
- for a job.
- that I can get up in the morning and walk, see, and hear.
- to have a nice car.
- that I am able to afford electricity, gas, and groceries.
- that I have determination and will to get up each morning and exercise.
- that I am able to have the luxuries of cable, a DVR, and a cell phone.
- for the friendships I have made through blogging.
- for coworkers that love me and respect me.
- that I have a college education.
- for my dog and the way he makes me smile every single day.
This list could go on and on...
But what I liked about this focus the most, is I didn't realize how blessed I truly am. And I can't tell you how wonderful I felt after mentally listing ALL the things God has already done and is doing in my life.
"We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and
who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign."~Revelation 11:17