Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday (Times Three)...


It's Thankful Thursday (Times Three)!! You know what I do...list three things that I am MOST thankful for this Thursday...so here we go!!

1. Successful Surgery...

The DH had surgery yesterday and it was "textbook." Thank GOD! Let's just keep praying that in a few months we'll reep the benefits from the surgery.
And even though my DH is a HUGE baby...he did great and didn't complain too much--wink wink!

2. Alone Time...

This Saturday I will get some much needed alone time. The DH is attending a bachelor party and I have the entire day to do WHATEVER I WANT!!! And what will I do?? Never fear, I can always find SOMETHING to do :)

3. My Debut...

Sunday I will be having my Mary Kary Debut Party!! I am so excited. I have invited several women over for light refreshments and to sample some Mary Kay products. I am praying for another successful Mary Kay order :) If you are in need of a little something to make you feel beautiful, check out my Mary Kay link on my sidebar.

What three things are you most thankful for this Thankful Thursday (Times Three)??




3 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. Most of the clothes are from Kohls or Old Navy. The coral dress is from Kohls. I buy most of my clothes from there. They have really reasonable prices and are always sending coupons in the mail.

The Coach's Wife said...

I am so glad everything went well. I had been thinking about ya'll. I have been subbing for a lady from my church so I have been super tied up for the past 2 weeks! So...when will you start trying with the new benefits :-) Hopefully soon!

Unknown said...

That's great news! I've been praying and will continue to do so! Good luck on Sunday.