Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Prayers Please...

Today my DH is having the emobolization surgery. We are going in at 8:00 a.m. for paperwork, etc. and then the surgery is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. It should only take an hour, but the recovery time is estimated to be a few hours. So we are planning to be at the hospital pretty much all day today. So I am packing up all my goodies to take withe me...Esther Bible Study, laptop, and a book, just to keep me busy. Speaking of my Bible Study...Beth Moore gave us this verse the other night and I have been praying for it over and over and over these past few days...

"O Lord, come back to us! How long will you delay? Take pity on your servants! Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives. Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good. Let us see your miracles again; let our children see your glory at work. And may the Lord our God show us His approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful!" ~Psalm 90:13-17

The part above in bold print is what really struck home with me...we are SO looking forward to the day when He replaces these trying times of infertility and frustration with hope and a beautiful baby. We have made so many life-changes in 2009 already and I just know that He will approve our efforts and bring us success.

Pray this prayer with me and for all the other women and men experiencing the heartache and pains of infertility. I still believe 2009 is the year of new beginnings.

10 comments:

Kristy said...

I am praying for you friend!!
*hugs*

Lisa said...

Keeping you all in my prayers as well as all the other men and women dealing with infertility.

Hugs,
Lisa

Kelly said...

Thank you so much for that prayer. I know that 2009 will be a wonderful year for both of us.

Laura Ann said...

Praying for David this morning and for a VERY SUCCESSFUL procedure with quick results. I am also lifting the medical professionals up this morning that will be doing his procedure.

Keep the Faith!

Unknown said...

Many prayers and hugs this morning!!

Keep us updated.

In This Wonderful Life said...

praying for you guys!!

Cathy said...

You know you both have been in my heart more than usual today, if that's possible. Praying that this is the ticket to all your dreams.

Love you both so much!

Faith said...

LOVE those scriptures so much! I really hope that all went well today!

Jenna said...

Keeping you all in our prayers!

Lisa said...

I glad you made a link to the surgery your husband had. I googled it, but had trouble finding anything.

Our urologist has found the same thing on my husband and we have been debating the surgery as well. Let me know how everything goes.

I am praying for a great 2009 for you and your husband. Thanks for all your encouragement to others. You are such an inspiration.

Your blogging friend--
Lisa