Monday, February 16, 2009

Maxine Monday...

Here we are again....Maxine Monday!!!
Let's see what wisdom Maxine has to share with us this week...


I don't think she means ROAD RAGE---although I wonder that my DH suffers from this sometimes...maybe I should say ALL the time :)

Anyway, shouldn't we be like this some of the time? Not ROAD RAGE...but act like we own the road, take control of our situation, or make something happen. I must admit that I have always been a doer...I can't stand to see an opportunity pass me by. For example, I refuse to believe that because our economy is taking a downward spiral, we can't afford to go forward with our IVF plans. I thought to myself...what can I do to change this situation? I decided to create my own Etsy Store...I love making cards and what better way to relieve some stress and make money at the same time??? I also started working on my Chip-in/Giveaway on my Be Thou a Knight blog. And more recently, I decided to start selling Mary Kay. Now don't let me fool you...I am not making TONS of money on any of these three new adventures, but at least I am making a difference. And isn't that what it's all about?

I truly believe that God owns the road and I am just sitting in the passenger seat. But
it sure does make the time go by a lot quicker AND make me feel a lot better knowing that I'm contributing to this race to become a parent and not just letting it pass me by.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Stuff!

Commendable Blog indeed!

Dear Blogger, need your valuable feedback for:

www.octandigital.com

Regards,
Mehta

Kelly said...

I love your new background!

Jennifer said...

The new March background is awesome!
Thinking of you and your husband as you travel this road. Are you still working with Dr. A?
He is amazing!

Jennifer said...

The new March background is awesome!
Thinking of you and your husband as you travel this road. Are you still working with Dr. A?
He is amazing!

Heather said...

As always you're in my thoughts & prayers. Can't wait until the day we meet face to face & you can give my sweet little dimpled Zoe a hug & I can squeeze your little one's chubby cheeks!!!! It's gonna happen!!!!

Gotta love that Maxine. I'm really thinking about your message & what my part is on the road that I am traveling. I know there is so much more that I can & should be doing. Just gotta figure out what it's supposed to be.

Did you change that background by yourself? I LOVE it. Soo cool for St. Patty's Day & the month of March!