Monday, February 23, 2009

Maxine Monday and a Winner...

It's Maxine Monday!!! Maxine's wisdom had me laughing out loud this morning...



Let me tell you why I thought this was SO hilarious to me today.
Well, first of all, I have been drinking a lot of hot tea lately. I am back on South Beach and I'm missing my Triple Venti Pumpkin Spice or Caramel Macchiato every morning :( So my hot chai tea (no caffiene) is trying to be the substitute...it's not quite working, but it's trying!!!
Second, I was just plain irritated ALL last week. I think I just had too many things on my plate last week and I was getting frustrated with everything and everyONE. I literally lost it on Thursday when I had to wait in line at Popeye's Chicken for 30 minutes for our dinner. Waiting was not the reason I broke down, it was just the straw on the camel's back and I cried in my car all the way home.
Although thinking about pouring hot tea on someone's lap makes me laugh histerically, this is something I would NEVER do. Forgive and forget...but more importantly, move forward. That's what I choose to do!
-------------------------------------------------
No, I didn't forget!!! The winner of the Avon four-piece bag set, cucumber lotion set, and silver-toned watch is none other than.....Elsie (the pumpkin lady).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am hoping to post another chip-in/giveaway soon. So stay tuned for another prize!


No comments: