Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday (Times Three)...

Thursdays are when I post about the three things that I am most thankful for this week. Here is my Thankful Thursday (Times Three)...

1. A donation to our IVF Fund...

We had an unexpected donation to our IVF Fund this past weekend. We have been patiently waiting to raise enough money for our next IVF attempt and we have been blessed TEN-fold. Thank you so much Grandma for this donation...we love you so much.

2. My mom's knee surgery...

This may seem strange to be thankful for my mom's knee surgery, but we were very scared a few weeks ago because we thought she had a blockage in her heart. But thankfully, after several MRI's, it was discovered that her legs were swelling because she has a torn meniscus on both knees. We were so thankful that it turned out she would only need knee surgery and not anything major. She is having surgery TODAY...so please add my mom to your prayer list.

3. Fun-filled weekend...

I can honestly say that I am NEVER bored!! It seems as if we always have a full agenda...especially on the weekends. On Saturday we have TWO parties to attend....the annual Chili Cook-off for my school and a Couple Shower for our friends that are getting married in March. Although I miss all my friends in Houston, I am so thankful to have met such great friends in Jacksonville.

What three things are you most thankful for this Thursday?





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been stalking your blog for the last couple of weeks since I first found it...absolutely love it!

-I'm thankful for your blog.
-I'm thankful for my wonderful family, friends and blog friends.
-I'm thankful to have my job but at the same time so sad for all of those who are without one and looking - but I continuously pray that those needing a job will soon find one.

Thanks again for your honesty in your posts and putting your heart out there! I know that none of us are alone in our hoping for a child, but that doesn't make it any easier. I pray that you and your husband will be blessed with the child that you long for.

Kelly said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. I love wedding showers! I am glad that your mother is okay.

Lisa said...

I am thankful for...
my healthy family.
my wonderful husband
my job.

Thanks for asking this each Thursday. Since I am new at blogging, I will try to make posts about this as well.

Good luck with your chip-in. I can tell you will be a great mother some day. Aren't all teachers or principals??

Cathy said...

I am thankful that...
Grandma is still very much a part of our lives.
My BFF Jill did well with her surgery today.
I have a job...one of my best friends lost hers after 18 years...pretty scary!

Kristy said...

Hey lady!
Would you email me??? I would LOVE to talk/text/or email with you! I needed to tell you something, but didn't want to comment it. =)
halljk3 at yahoo

*hugs*