Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday (Times Three)...


Thankful Thursday (Times Three) is when I post about three things that I am MOST thankful for that week. So here are my three thankfuls for this Thursday:

1. Spending time with my family...

I am having an absolute BALL this week visiting with my family. Sometimes it can be stressful---making the time to see EVERYONE in my family---but because I had an entire week to spend in Houston, I was able to see every single person and some of them even TWICE! I am so thankful that I have such wonderful parents---married for 36 years, respected by their peers and co-workers, loving, and so so generous. Now do you see why I am so thankful to be able to spend a week with them?

2. A new business opportunity...

I joined a VERY respectable team this week and will be selling ads for their business. I have NEVER been in sales before, but with a little coaching from the DH, I think I'll be a pro. I have high-hopes that this new business opportunity will be a success!!

3. Spring Time...

I am loving the spring weather and all the pretty flowers. I spent the day today watching my mom rearrange her flowers in the backyard---I can't even begin to tell you how many species of plants she has!!! I am also going to my grandmother's house tomorrow to pick up some plants to take back with me. She has some gorgeous cacti that I am taking back with me to Florida. And speaking of Florida, the DH has plans to plant two trees in our front yard this year...and I think he will have them both planted by the time I get back home.

What three things are you most thankful for this Thankful Thursday (times three)?

2 comments:

Kendra said...

HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU DO IT ALL?!? You are so busy!!! How do you keep up with everything? I am so amazed and impressed!!!

Jennifer said...

1. warm(er) sunny weather today

2. getting a hair cut

3. I will be very thankful when someone puts the 14 dogs that are barking outside our house in for the night!


Glad you're enjoying your visit so much!