Everytime I turn around, evil is trying to steal my joy away...and WHY????
- I received some sad news about one of our teachers this past week.
- My friend, Sarah, just received a BFN...her third IVF and still a BFN.
- A coworker's cousin was diagnosed with cancer about two months ago and died this past weekend.
- My husband shared a story with me about a 22 year old boy that plays amateur baseball, had the GREATEST game of his life, and was looking forward to the majors. Two hours later, he and two friends were hit by a drunk driver and were killed instantly.
- A coworker shared with me that she found out she has skin cancer AGAIN and is going to the doctor on Thursday to hopefully have it all removed.
Why are all these things happening? Not only does my heart feel like it weighs a TON, but I am so burdened by all these events that sometimes it's hard to just keeping going. I DO know that He would never lead me where He doesn't plan to help me through...but am I supposed to learn a lesson from these events? Does He want me to understand the value and the GREAT gift of bearing children? Does he want me to be better at wearing sunscreen when going out in the sun? Does he want me to have a better awareness of drinking and driving?
All I know to do is to continue praying and to continue trusting Him for what I know is true...please lift these burdens and lighten the weight of my heart.
"Fear not; stand firm and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will work for you today." ~Exodus 14:13