Amanda at Life with the Ledfords, tagged me a few days ago and I'm finally getting around to posting about "8 Things"...
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Being a Mommy
2. Getting out of debt
3. My parents visiting over Memorial Day weekend
5. Taking a vacation...and hopefully soon!
6. The pool warming up so we can go swimming!
7. My birthday...I LOVE birthdays :)
8. My daylillies blooming.
8 Things I Did Yesterday (this was really what I did last Sunday):
1. Caught up on all the shows on my DVR
2. Worked on ad sales for Serious.Life Magazine
3. Placed a Mary Kay order
4. Teased the DH about sleeping ALL day
5. Got a massage
6. Colored my hair
7. Watered my new plants
8. Went to bed at 8:30!!!
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Grow my hair long
2. Get a boat
3. SLOW down...I have NO clue how to do this :)
4. Go back to Hawaii
5. Pay off all of our debt
6. Eat whatever I want and not worry about gaining weight
7. Garden like my mom and my grandmother
8. Win the lottery...I can HOPE can't I???
8 Shows I Watch:
1. CSI...all of them
2. One Life to Live
3. Dancing With The Stars
4. Gray's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
7. American Idol
8. South Park...embarrassing to say, but TRUE!
I tag Cathy, Deanna, Amy, and Sarah.
TV Show Date Night
4 days ago