Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 Things...

Amanda at Life with the Ledfords, tagged me a few days ago and I'm finally getting around to posting about "8 Things"...



8 Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. Being a Mommy
2. Getting out of debt
3. My parents visiting over Memorial Day weekend
4. SUMMER
5. Taking a vacation...and hopefully soon!
6. The pool warming up so we can go swimming!
7. My birthday...I LOVE birthdays :)
8. My daylillies blooming.

8 Things I Did Yesterday (this was really what I did last Sunday):

1. Caught up on all the shows on my DVR
2. Worked on ad sales for Serious.Life Magazine
3. Placed a Mary Kay order
4. Teased the DH about sleeping ALL day
5. Got a massage
6. Colored my hair
7. Watered my new plants
8. Went to bed at 8:30!!!

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Grow my hair long
2. Get a boat
3. SLOW down...I have NO clue how to do this :)
4. Go back to Hawaii
5. Pay off all of our debt
6. Eat whatever I want and not worry about gaining weight
7. Garden like my mom and my grandmother
8. Win the lottery...I can HOPE can't I???

8 Shows I Watch:

1. CSI...all of them
2. One Life to Live
3. Dancing With The Stars
4. Gray's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
6. Survivor
7. American Idol
8. South Park...embarrassing to say, but TRUE!

I tag Cathy, Deanna, Amy, and Sarah.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm with you all the way on watching CSI! Love them all! You got a lot done on Sunday!

Unknown said...

i didn't see this post and tagged you again on your other blog:) sorry!!

i'm feeling you on the getting out of debt!!