Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday (Times Three)...


Thursdays are when I post about three things that I am most thankful for. Here is my Thankful Thursday (times three)...

1. My mom...

I can honestly say that I have the BEST mom in the WORLD!! She is my best friend, she loves me unconditionally, she is my biggest fan, she gives me a shoulder to cry on, and laughs at all my jokes---even when they aren't funny :) What more could a girl ask for???? For my mom to move to Florida!!! I'm working on her...Love you mom and I hope you have the best birthday EVER!

2. A lot of supportive bloggers....

Have you guys checked out my other blog, Be Thou a Knight? I can NOT believe how many people have commented on my giveaway and donated to our IVF Chip-in. All I can say is WOW! I have really been blessed!

3. The time to socialize and travel to Charleston...

My principal invited me to attend the International Art Network in Charleston. It is a great time to meet administrators, teachers, and prominent art educators from around the United States. I went last year for the first time and had a great time. It's real nice when your principal is a past president and you get introduced, have dinner, and spend a ton of time with ALL the movers and shakers of arts education in the USA! Great networking!!!

What three things are you most thankful for this Thursday?





No comments: