Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm Not Alone...

I have had so many sweet comments on this blog since we've started our journey to parenthood. Even though infertility can make you feel all alone, there are so many women (and men) experiencing this frustrating journey.

I thought I would spotlight some of the comments left on my blog and ask you to pray for those with the desire to be parents...

“I just turned 40 and I'm losing hope by the hour. I'm officially defective.”

 
“I keep clinging to the hope that we have all the necessary "parts" to have a baby and God can make anything happen. Let's hope He does!”

 
“If these attempts we have paid for do not work, we literally have no more money- for adoption for surrogacy for anything.”

 
“My husband and I went through infertility and we were never able to get any real answers.”

 
“Sometimes I just want to quit this journey, but it is impossible.”

 
“I know you probably thought that you would be holding a baby by now. I thought the same thing last year but ended up losing another baby.”

 
“We've been trying for a little over 2 years now for babies, and it just has not happened yet.”

 
“I don't go one day without thinking that I'm never going to have a child & Mother's Day is just especially painful.”

 
“It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone.”

Lord, I pray that you hear the cries of these women longing to be mothers. Please grant them the desires of their hearts, open their womb, and bless them with the miracle they have been waiting for.

7 comments:

Sonya said...

My heart breaks for all of you. One of my very good friends is going through treatments right now to get pregnant and I don't know how she does it. I don't know how she walks in the door with a smile on her face every day.I admire her and you because it's more than I feel like I could handle. You're in my prayers.

Anna said...

Thank you for this. I'm a long-time follower but I hardly ever comment. It's good to know we aren't alone, even though it feels like it 99% of the time. Praying for you and all of us......

Anna, TTC 3 years, 5 months
no pregnancies

Unknown said...

Praying for you and all of these couples...

Unknown said...

Praying for you and all of these couples...

Unknown said...

Praying for you and all of these couples...

Lisa said...

With tears streaming down my face...thank you, Lianna.

Anonymous said...

Just had to get down on my knees and bawl. Thank you for reminding me that I am not alone and that some are hurting so much worse. Praying daily for us all.