Friday, September 5, 2008

Don't Worry...

about anything: instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." ~Philippians 4: 6-7

I am probably the BIGGEST worry-wart that ever walked the face of the earth. So this is a verse that I need OFTEN.

Can you imagine never worrying about anything? It some times seems impossible to me with all of the worries with my job, my home, the economy, our inferitility. But in this verse, Paul's advise is to turn our worries into prayers. When we start to worry...stop and PRAY. God's peace is not in positive thinking or having good feelings...peace is knowing that God is in control.

And He is in control.

Believe It and you WILL achieve it :)

No comments: