Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank God...

I was reading my friend Krysta's blog today and her post was just inspiring. Afer I finished reading it, I refelcted on these words...

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.

Oh so true! Let me tell you why...

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
I have been wanting a dining room table for years now...my dining room is EMPTY, except for the items I have hanging on the walls. When I was in Houston, mom and I visited World Market, and I found a table and chairs that I really like...with a reasonable price. We've been concentrating on saving our money for another IVF, so I find it VERY hard to spend money on something materialistic right now. Well, mom called me tonight and wants to buy it for us for Thanksgiving!!! She is coming to Jax for Thanksgiving this year and said she really wanted us to have a table to eat on this year. PRAISE GOD!

Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
The economy has really taken a turn for the worse this year. The DH's job is really hurting because of gas prices. So what do I do? SEEK GOD!

Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
I have been reading my Bible in the mornings before I go to work. This is the time of day when I have quiet time and can concentrate and reflect on the Word. WORSHIP GOD!

Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
I don't have to tell you about the pain that we have endured this year with two failed IVF's. But I must say that my love for the Lord has grown because of these trials. I feel so calmed, blessed, and hopeful after reading my Bible. TRUST GOD!



Every moment, THANK GOD.
I am so thankful for all the things I have...my DH, my family, my #1VBF, my dog, my friends, my coworkers, my job, my home, my car, my health...I could go on and on.




THANK GOD!


No comments: