Friday, August 22, 2008

Verses That Encourage Me...


I have created a file on my computer of several Bible verses that I like to read over and over again...especially when I feel down, need inspiration, or to glorify the plans He has for us. I wanted to share a few of them with you in the hopes that they will lift your spirits and help you to remember that our time is coming...

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." ~Psalm 27:14

"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." ~1 Peter 5:7

"You are the God who performs miracles, you display your power among the people." ~Psalm 77:14

"For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need."~Philippians 4:13

"I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word." ~Psalm 130:5

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." ~Proverbs 3:5

"You are the God who performs miracles, you display your power among the people." ~Psalm 77:14


This one is my FAVORITE...

"Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord, trust Him, and He will help you." ~Psalm 37:4-5



Keep moving forward...praying for guidance, strength, and peace.



No comments: