Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thank You & Happy Birthday!!!

If you read THIS POST last week, you know that my Greeting Cards for Our Garden website is going out of business. As promised, the next set of cards that are on sale are my Thank You and Birthday cards.


^Grateful

^Thanks So Much in Zebra

^Thank You in Argyle


^Green and Blue Celebrate
^Blue Birthday Cake
^Polka Dot Birthday Wishes


^You Take the Cake


All I ask is that you donate at least $2 for each card (this will help cover the materials, envelopes, and shipping). You can click on the Chip-In button below to make your donation. Please indicate in your paypal comment which card(s) you would like. And of COURSE, please feel free to donate MORE, as all the proceeds from my going out of business sale will go toward our fertility treatments or adoption fund. I currently have four of each card, but like before, I would be happy to make more if anyone is interested.





I still have a few Easter/Spring cards still available on THIS POST. Check them out before they are ALL GONE!

No comments: