Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pray for Philip...

My sweet friend Amy at Our Daily Blessing...Life, is really struggling with the pain and procedures her son is enduring. Not to mention the decisions that Amy, as his mother, must make.


I read Amy's blog this morning and my heart just hurt for both of them. I can't imagine the tremendous pain Philip must be going through nor can I imagine the helplessness that Amy must feel.

Please take a minute to truly pray for Amy and for Philip as they cling to our Lord through this journey of healing.


If you feel led, please snag Philip's button below and post it on your blog. "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."~Matthew 18:20


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really adore all your posting type, very charming.
don't quit and keep posting considering it simply just good worth to follow it.
excited to look into way more of your current content pieces, goodbye :)