Wednesday, October 28, 2009

On My Heart...

Several verses have been on my heart lately and I wanted to share a few of them with you...


"I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope."~ Psalm 130:5


"And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised." ~Heb 6:15


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."~ Matthew 11:28


"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."~Galatians 6:9


"You are a God who performs miracles, You display your power among the people."~Psalm 77:14


"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."~John 14:27


Have a GREAT Wednesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting these...I needed to read them! You have a great Wednesday too :o)

Kendra said...

GREAT verses!!