As I was reading through blogs this morning, I felt an overwhelming sense that I needed to pray for a few special bloggers today. Please join me in surrounding these ladies with many prayers today...
- My friend Sarah is having her embryos transferred today at 10:30 a.m. This is her THIRD IVF cycle and we are praying for success this time. She is a loving, Christian woman that desires nothing more than to be a mother. And what a GREAT one she will be :)
- My friend Rachel is expecting a call ANY DAY NOW to receive word that her and her husband will be able to take home their baby, Josiah, from South Korea. Pray that her time of becoming a mommy and bringing that cutie pie home will come SOON.
- My friend at Naturally Caffeinated Family is expecting her second baby ANY DAY. Please pray that the New Edition's delivery and birth is a smooth one.
- My friend Judy is trying to raise money for her Blue Star Mom's group. I honestly can't say enough about these ladies and what they do for our troops. Please visit this post and say a prayer that they will be able to raise the funds they need to continue supporting the military families and their soldiers.
- My friend Amy is on a mission trip with a group of kids from her church. Please pray that she will use this experience as God's way of preparing her for motherhood.
- There are SO many ladies experiencing infertility and waiting to become mommies. Please take minute to visit Dwelling in the Land and say a special prayer for these women.
I understand how trying it can be to WAIT for God's plan...praying for peace and guidance for all of my friends. Please visit these blogs and let my friends know that you are praying for them too :)