Friday, July 17, 2009

Prayers O'Plenty...

I set up this post before I left for our vacation because I have a few people that I specifically wanted to be in prayer for while I was away.
Please say a special prayer for...
Stuart and Sarah...they just finished their FIFTH IVF cycle and discovered they were pregnant on Friday. Then Sarah had another Beta on Sunday and her numbers didn't increase as much as the doctor had hoped for. She is going to Dallas on Monday for another test. Please pray specifically that her baby is healthy and her pregnancy will be continuing.
Jennifer...she longs to be a mommy and just had her last Lupron shot before her and her husband move to another state. Pray that she will no longer have to take Lupron and she'll be able to ovulate on her own.
Adrienne...I am sure many of you are following Adrienne's Journey of Love, but if you haven't, you MUST go and read her posts from the beginning. Adrienne and her husband have been through so much over the past 9 months...two failed adoptions and many miscarriages later, they are expecting their Lily from South Korea. YEAH!
Candie...she is going through the journey of trying to concieve her second child. If all goes well, Candie will be inseminated on Friday or Saturday. So pray specifically that this will be a successful journey.
If you'd like to join me in Prayers O'Plenty, just copy the button below, post about it on your blog, list the people you are praying for, and then let them all know you are praying for them.



Photobucket

Many blessings!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I will be praying for your friends. I left Jennifer a comment--she is moving to Norman and this is where I live!! WOW!!Thanks for your support!

Lisa :)

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for adding me to your prayer list, lianna! And thank you to all of your readers who will be offering prayers on my behalf, I really appreciate it.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Sweet Lianna, Thank you so much for adding us to your list and for praying for us and our Lily. :)

HUGS,
Adrienne

Sam Lowry said...

I'm an atheist so I won't be praying but I am sending warm thoughts your way. :)

My wife and I went through the IVF process three times. We've recently adopted a beautiful baby boy and are over the moon. Whatever your path I'm sure great happiness is in your future.