Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Dress...a little late :)


I am a little late on posting to Kelly's Show us Your Life---Wedding Dress Edition...but, better late than never!!


As I was searching for wedding photos of my dress last night, I realized that I really didn't have any good ones saved on my computer. Most of mine went into our wedding album. BUT...here are a few I found:



This one actually came out of our wedding album....



This is probably my ALL time favorite picture from our wedding...I just LOVE it :)


Here is a better look at the detail of my dress...this is my sister and I.
Looking forward to seeing the rest of the wedding dresses!!!

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Gorgeous!!
I love that picture of you two, also! So precious!

Unknown said...

I love your dress.
Everyone looks so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Aww...you looked like a princess! Your dress was gorgeous!!

Cathy said...

Seeing these pictures bring the same tears to my eyes that I cried that day...love you!

WaitingandHoping said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!

emily said...

Your dress is very pretty! You were such a beautiful bride!

noahandlylasmommi said...

Lobe the top of your dress!