Updated: Another version of this verse says...."Love the Lord, all you faithful ones! For the Lord protects those who are loyal to Him, but He harshly punishes all who are arrogant."
I am PROUD to say that I am one of the FAITHFUL ones.
I hope no one took my interperation as if I felt superior than anyone else...especially the Lord our God. I am not arrogant at all...I bow down to the Lord because He loves me, He forgives me, and He protects me. I am PROUD for so many things...not to be arrogant, but to be THANKFUL!
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.~Matthew 22:37-40
"Love the LORD, all his saints! The LORD preserves the faithful, but the proud He pays back in full."~Psalm 31:23
I am SO proud of many things this Friday. Here is a list of just a few of them:
- My husband...he has been working so hard lately---with his job and with his excercise routine.
- My parents---they are so thoughtful, trusting, and always make me smile. I REALLY am lucky!
- My friends---always give me encouraging words and never let me down.
- A fun filled weekend---I'm starting off the weekend watching my nephew for a few hours, then headed to the Suns' Baseball Game, breakfast on Saturday with Amy, Stamping with Melanie, going to concert Saturday night with MORE friends, and then praising the Lord on Sunday!
- My job---although it has been a BUSY week, I am so proud to actually HAVE a job.
6. A new giveaway---I have started a new giveaway on my other blog. So go check it out!
What are you proud of on this Fabulously FULL Friday?