Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Caring Thoughts and Quiet Prayers...

I started today with the heartbreaking reality that I am NOT pregnant. So what a great surprise to find this in the mail....



I received this card from a prayer group in Texas. I can't even begin to tell you how much this brightened my day.


"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."~Matthew 18:20


Please continue to keep us in your prayers.


AND...the DH has a follow-up appointment with his doctor tomorrow to find out how successful his surgery was. So say ANOTHER prayer with us that we hear positive news.




9 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Praying for David as he travels back to the Dr. today to find out about his surgery.

Amanda Mae said...

Keeping you in my prayers!

Jennifer said...

what a sweet thing to get in the mail! :)

And I, too, also got that "announcement" this morning. ugh, bad day!

Krysta said...

What a sweet card. I'll be praying!

noahandlylasmommi said...

Doesnt it lift you up to know that people are praying for you? I know it does me. I will be praying you get great news at your hubby's appt!

Kendra said...

Praying!!

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry for your news! In God's time! I will pray for you!!!

Melissa said...

What perfect timing to get such a card. You are always in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Stuart and Sarah Creamer said...

Still praying!!!