Sunday, January 23, 2011

One Stop Shopping...

I just wanted to give a shout out to CSN Stores!!! They are such a phenomenal company and have so many websites all in ONE place. I could browse their site for DAYS and never get bored.

I honestly think that they carry everything...if you are looking for adjustable bar stools, a cozy bed for your pet, a set of new dishes, or even an outdoor ceiling fan, you can find it at CSN Stores.

Here are just a few items that I am eyeing right now...


Isn't this pillow just adorable! I love the pretty flower :)


This Rachael Ray cookware would match perfectly in our kitchen!


And this float just makes me DREAM of summer!!

If you haven't stopped by their site to see all the things they offer, you are missing out.

Check out CSN Stores!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Love the flower pillow! that would be a wonderful accent!! The cookware looks fabulous and the float of course caught my eye during snow blizzard #2 here--dreaming of summer days and soaking up the vitamin D!!!