Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Can't...

I can't stop the desire to be a mommy.

I can't imagine my life without burpcloths, bibs, and pacifiers.

I can't get the thought of little toy trucks or pastel pink bows out of my head.

I can't think of anything I'd rather do than watch T-ball games and ballet recitals.

I can't wait to whisper the words "Mommy and Daddy love you so much."

I can't...

He can...

He WILL!

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."~ Phillipians 4:19

10 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Oh Lianna, I am praying and hoping right along with you. I can't imagine you not experiencing the joys of parenthood either. It is something that I believe everyone woman should be blessed with that has the desire. I am hoping your time is near and that you will be abundantly blessed soon, real soon.

I encourage you to continue praying as a couple, diving into the word as a couple, give it over to God as a couple and enjoying your life as a couple.

Praying for you always!!!!

Lori said...

Praying for you sweet friend. I know that HE can do anything, and it is so hard to sit back and wait.

The Coach's Wife said...

Praying and believing with you!!!!

Lori said...

Praying for you!

He IS faithful.

Kelly said...

HE WILL.
Praying for you Lianna.

Ashley said...

I admire your faith. I am continuing to pray for you.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Praying!!

Fabiola said...

I am fighting tears, because I can feel your pain and I simpatize with you!!

I know how hard it is to sit back and wait, but we cannot loose faith.

I am praying for you!!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Yes, He most certainly will, and I cannot WAIT to celebrate with you when He does! Praying for you friend. :)

Megan said...

I'm right there with you. I can't wait for all of those things, too.