Thursday, April 29, 2010

Words of Encouragement...

As we continue our journey to becoming parents, some days are just...well, HARD.


I spent the better part of this morning praying and reading through words of encouragement I've received from friends, bloggers, and total strangers.


Here are a few words of encouragement I've received lately...


"I wanted to tell you to GET READY, I truly believe in my heart that when God blesses you He is going to bless you BIG!"

"I believe that God sent me to tell you that he is covering you with comfort, peace, and healing all you have to do is let it in. Let go and let God do his
job
."

"The blessings are going to multiply very soon...I just feel it."

"I have been reading your blog and have been praying for you and your husband on your journey to be parents. It was really weird, but last night I dreamed about you and you had a beautiful dark haired baby boy with you. I hope that your prayers are answered soon."

"I know the Lord has something special for you and David. Thank you for allowing a total stranger into your journey. As I said before, I'm not sure why God has impressed you upon my heart, but I'm very glad He did."

"I have wanted to email you for sometime but I just didn’t know how to put into words what I wanted to say. So long story short, don’t give up. I know you have been through a roller coaster, you and the hubby, but it will be worth it. Power of prayer is one thing I use to take for granted, but I have learned that the man upstairs has a plan for us."

"Last night I had a dream and I remember it clear as day. You were in it and you had a beautiful baby girl (in the dream she was actually 2ish) but she was perfect and healthy. You were so happy and ya’ll were playing outside. Her name started with a "K" because her shirt had a big K on it."


Thank you so much for all these words of encouragement...I'm still praying and believing that our time is SOON!

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

Oh Lianna, I've been praying so hard for you and your husband.

I send you a big "virtual" hug.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time! I actually wrote one of those comments you posted! :) I still pray for you and your husband daily. GREAT news is coming!

Unknown said...

Hi Lianna! I found you through "Wifey in Training" ;o) My hubby and I are going through this journey ourselves. And I tell ya if it weren't for our Lord, I don't know how I could get through it. Knowing that He has a plan, and is completely in control.....well it blows me away! I won't lie, there have been some tough days. Thankfully my hubby constantly turns my eyes heavenward!

Adding you right now to my prayer list!

In Christ,
Lisa

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Praying for you......