Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sowing Seeds...

Tomorrow is a big day for the DH and I...we have an appointment with our RE to make a plan on what our next step will be in our journey through infertility. We are both so excited (and very anxious) to hear what our options are and what God has planned for us.
I don't think it was a coincidence that before my best friend, Tedra, left to go back to Houston this past weekend, that she left behind a very special gift for me. This is what she gave me before she left...


Seeds.

But not just ANY seeds. These seeds were blessed and prayed over. She told me that she wanted me to pray over these seeds myself and plant them...because "whoever sows generously will also reap generously."~2 Corinthians 9:6

I can't think of anything sweeter...afterall, she has been my #1VBF for over 25 years for a reason. I am so very blessed.

My plan is to come home after our appointment tomorrow, pray over these seeds, and plant them in a very special place.

Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow...

"And the Lord shall guide you continually and satisfy you in drought. And you will be like a watered garden." ~Isaiah 58:11

14 comments:

Heather said...

I will be praying for you tomorrow!

Laura Ann said...

Praying for you guys to get wonderful news tomorrow as you take your next step towards being parents.

Oh that Tedra, she is so sweet! What a thoughtful gift she left behind, but I am not suprised. That is just who she is and what she stands for in LIFE!

I can not wait to hear what the Dr. has to say and what the next step will be.

Praying hard that 2009 is the year for you to become a Mommy.

Cathy said...

You know I'll be praying...call me when you get done!

Jenna said...

So excited for you! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!

Unknown said...

Praying! :)

The Coach's Wife said...

Absolutely! Will be praying for you and your hubby on this next step in your journey!

Just Believing said...

what a wonderful friend and sweet reminder you will always have of Gods love!

Amanda Ledford said...

I'm praying for you as always. It won't be long now!!! :-)

WaitingandHoping said...

That is a super gift from Tedra! How awesome! Praying for you today that you get the right answers and feel hope and joy!

Suzanne said...

Hi Lianna,

I noticed that you made a comment on one of the giveaways I set up for Living Rooms Direct and was wondering if you would be interested in working together. If so, I would love to work with you on either a giveaway, a product review, or a guest post on your site. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Take care,
Suzanne

Suzanne Turnbull
Prudential Tower
800 Boylston Street, Suite 1600
Boston, MA 02199

Unknown said...

What a sweet, precious friend! Will be praying, so let us know how it goes!

Laura Ann said...

I will be praying for you, I know what dealing with infertility is like. My husband and I battled infertility for 3 years before I started taking Gonal-f/Ovidril shots which worked for us once they found the right dosage level for me. These shots are the last step before IVF and are what IVF patients take to prepare for the procedure. Many insurance companies cover these medications but don't cover the actual IVF procedure (which we couldn't afford). SO, with the help of the shots, I had a viable ovulation cycle and got pregnant, Now we have two healthy boys and may even try one more time. May God Bless you with the right procedure that works for you and your husband. Your in my prayers as you journey toward being parents and lay it at the Master's feet.

Heather said...

There's no doubt that I've been thinking of you & lifting your name in prayer throughout my day. Hoping you receive wonderful news. I'll be anxious to hear what your next step is.

SweetTeaOnTheRiver said...

Praying for you - my step-daughter and son-in-law had some special "seeds" too. His grandmother gave them some when they were having trouble conceiving (they were from some wheat in her backyard that had been in the family for generations). She said that she had prayed over them and that she felt in her heart that if they planted them in their yard that the seeds would prosper, just as their love and lives would. Two months later, they were pregnant and now we have a wonderful grandson! God is preparing you for a richer blessing than you will ever know!