Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Being Thankful...

As we approach the holiday season, it always gets harder and harder to realize that we will be spending another Thanksgiving and Christmas without a baby.

I do know our time is coming and that when we are blessed with a baby of our own it will be the BEST holiday season I have EVER experienced.

But right now I have so many other things to be thankful for this holiday season...

I am thankful for a husband who loves me.
I am thankful for a family that supports me in everything I do.
I am thankful for friends that give me a shoulder to cry on.
I am thankful for a job that allows me to make a difference in the lives of children.
I am thankful to have a roof over my head, a pantry full of food, and clothes on my back.
I am thankful for a dog that wags his tail and howls with excitement every time I walk through the door.
I am thankful to live in a country were I am free.

And most importantly, I am thankful to serve an Almighty and Powerful God.

What are you thankful for this holiday season?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lianna! I pray that God continues to bless you in many ways!

Dear Heavenly Father-
You know Lianna's deep desire for a child -- a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. Grant that her body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide her in all her choices so that this conception, her pregnancy and her baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit. Amen!